Monday, October 16, 2006

im back

Sorry, I know it has been a while since my last post. I actually tried to post something a couple of weeks ago but the computer was acting all funny.

So…let’s see, I have been looking for worship pastor positions. So far nothing has really come out of it. I guess my lack of posts show a lack of exciting events. But I did go to my first Michael W. Smith concert last week. I have always enjoyed his music and finally got to see him live. Other then that, I have been applying to non teaching jobs at some of the school districts around here. These would be assistant type jobs that don’t require teaching certificates. I’m also keeping semi busy volunteering at church.

I have an angiogram coming up sometime late November/early December. I'll try to keep those of you still checking this more up to date.

Till next time

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, thank you for your recent posting. I check it frequently to see what is going on. We have really enjoyed worshipping with you these past weeks as you lead the worship service. Seeing you sing, hearing you sing, hearing your beautiful piano playing enhances our worship. We know that the Lord has something amazing in store for you. We will continue to keep you in our prayers.

Love,
Tom and JoAnn

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is great to see your posting again - I have missed it - Tim, don't get discouraged - God is stretching you and I know there is something wonderful in the works for you - remember God knows the plans he has for you - It will be exciting to see what that may be. I will continue to keep you in my prayers - Love ya, Aunt Chris

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Tim! Please keep us posted on how the job searching goes for you.

God bless,
Evelyn
Cloverdale, BC

4:16 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

hello! I need to call you and see how the MWS concert was. Switchfoot is playing here in about 7 days, but I am not going. Its in the city and probably too expensive.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Greg & Naomi GERBRANDT said...

Hi Tim;
Just to let you know that we still check up on you as well. It was nice meeting your mom and even though that was awhile ago, we think of you often and know that God has his hand on your life. Be patient and wait on Him. You are where he wants you right now. Bloom where you are planted and see what God will do through you.
God bless you Tim.
Say hi to your folks as well.
Greg and Naomi Gerbrandt (Adam's folks)Edmonton, AB

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Its in fact remarkable article,
I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this post.



Also visit my web blog; Louis Vuitton Bags

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and exposure!
Keep up the great works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

Here is my web page - cheap Jerseys

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home