Tuesday, October 31, 2006

ok, now its oficial

Great news. I got a job yesterday. I will be working in the Puyallup school district at Pope Elementary. My job will be to work with a fourth grade boy who need some extra assistance throughout the day. I am looking forwarded to starting on Thursday. This will make for a good short term job while I continue to look for ministry positions. The job will be about three months but could lead to other opportunities. Please keep praying as this is not by any means my ultimate goal. But It is something that I can see myself enjoying for the time being.

4 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

what happened to the "call me" when you get a job? :)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

CONGRATS!

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, great to hear how God is working although it may not be quite what you had in mind at this time - but God is in control and knows all things. You will be awesome at your new job.

Uncle Mike and I had an opportunity to see Michael W. Smith in concert as well, while living in Iowa - It was totally one of the most worshipful concerts we have attended.

I will be praying for you as you start your new job.

Love ya tons, Aunt Chris

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, what are you going to wear for your first day of school! I'm excited for you Tim, you'll be an awesome teacher. If you don't know how to teach something just impress the kid by playing piano! works everytime! Have fun!
Andrea

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home