Thursday, November 09, 2006

first week in the books

I just finished my first week on the job. It has been fun. I’m learning how to play wall ball again:) Spelling still keeps me on my toes. I have had to think pretty quick a few times so that the kids don’t figure out that I don’t know so me of the words they need help on. I tell them to sound it out and that usually gives me enough time to find a dictionary:) Today, Miss. Schmidt, who is one of Austin’s teachers that I have been working the most with, asked me about a word that she was not sure about. She said spelling was not her forte. We may be in a lot of trouble. I can think of another musical term that describes spelling for me. Maybe you know what it is. It means slow.

9 Comments:

Blogger erenity said...

See more information on Travel Deals here.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous mom said...

Hey Tim. I bet that was a first. The teacher wanting to know if you could help her out with spelling! Way to go! You can be so funny!

12:28 PM  
Blogger shantaria said...

See more information on Travel Montreal here.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Thomas Calamunce said...

T-Dog. Nice work on the job, your description was pretty funny, I got Mountain Dew all over my computer monitor. Who is trying to get you to travel to Montreal?...but the link doesn't work....
See more information on "Travel Langley" here.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I have no idea wat the whole Montreal thing is about. I tryed to delete it.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

If you log in like you are going to post, then you should be able to view your blog, view the comments and then delete the "spam." Also, you can change the settings so, like on my blog, you have to type in a special letter thing in order to comment. Somehow this prevents spam.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I can show you at christmas if you want....

3:25 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

oh, I've done it before. I'll figure it out. thanks

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Tim - how are things - have not heard from you - atleast I'm not seeing anything on your blog. How was your Thanksgiving - we went to Linda and Gene's in Indianapolis. Steve and his family came down as well - We had a really great time. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you as you wait on the Lord for future direction. Keep looking up. Aunt Chris

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home